He is wired for story.
Delicious long stories full of heart details.
This resonates with me!
I love stories and detail.
In Mark, John the Baptist hits the ground running and baptizing.
Luke starts the story of John leaping Elisabeth's womb when Mary came to visit her in Luke 1:41. How amazing that Luke would record the stories of women...sisters, daughters, moms....
...and the song of Zechariah, who prophesied about his own son who would prepare the way for Jesus.....
"...to give people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow death, to guide our feet into the path of peace." Luke 1:77-79That speaks to me...and I realized that my feet are on their way somewhere...all because someone grabbed my hand and invited me along.
I'm so excited!
Downloads to date: 141,432,058
No comments:
Post a Comment