Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Just Do It....
Why Double Double?
Sugarnuggets is a glimpse into my everyday world...
Sugar Too was the kitchen reno...
and THIS....this is the story of a sweeter journey.
A journey to read the New Testament in 40 days.
A journey out of a long, long winter and a wooly wilderness.
A journey through the Word....and the Promises.
Promised Land? I hope so.
I really hope so.
Milk and Honey to nourish the heart and the soul.
My heart and my soul could really use it right now.
And I thought about capturing the moments along the way. The ones that speak to me. The thousand words that I won't want to forget.
I started a few days ago already. I love reading the actual words that I hear in the songs on my radio.
I started writing the song titles into the margins. And we are encouraged to speak these words to one another.... Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. In the day and in the night. And as Toby Mac would say....Speak Life.
PS - I am using a program at You Version.A downloadable app of the Bible. The coolest thing is checking in on their website download counter. At this moment the Bible has been downloaded 140,914,688 times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment