Saturday, August 9, 2014

Offerings

Some people are comfortable telling others what God is doing in their lives.
Others are not.

Sometimes we quietly write about it.
And we tell the people who have earned the right the bear the weight of our stories.
Who have experience on the floor of the arena.

If you are reading this offering.
You are one of the above.

Thank you for being a part of my life.
I couldn't be in an island.
Or hold all my cards and letters folded to my chest.

I hope you hear the Word of Life held out.
I hope you hear the trickle that is the Living Water.
I hope you catch a few drops in your hat as you hold it out.
I hope it moves you to drink deeply.
To desire to set out on a quest.
And mostly that this offering will be multiplied.

No comments:

Post a Comment