Friday, August 15, 2014

The End

I read the last books including Revelation in one sitting...on campsite 470 in the Kawartha Highlands. I love those last chapters.  They're full of greetings and doxologies; hellos, stand firms, see you laters, and good byes. 

How perfect to come full circle.
And finish and rest. 
Finding rest.

Like I knew I would before I started.

To come face to face
with the Living Water and be quenched,
and the Bread of Life and be fed.

Milk.
And Honey.
Sweet balm for the soul.

Thanks for coming along on this journey...whether you walked along the whole 40 days, or just read the snapshots here. Snapshots of the Truths I found and the feelings of seeing them.
Not quite a 1000 words each time.
Of being nourished and nurtured.
Of healing.
Of walking with friends and sisters.
Connected by the invisible heart thread of relationship.
Of lush and lavish.
Of hallelujahs being multiplied. 

Thanks for reading these words.
I hope you were blessed to read them.
As I surely was blessed to write them.

I know I don't always interpret them in a scholarly way.
I may totally defy doctrine.
Blow context completely away.
This is just the way they tumbled out of my mind.

And now you go your way, and I go my way.
"May the Lord  keep watch between you and me while we are away from each other." Genesis 31:49
2 Tim 4:22 "May the Lord be with your spirit"
1 Peter 5:12 "...this is the true Grace of God. Stand firm in it!"
2 Peter 3:18
My friends may you grow in grace
and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
To Him be the glory both now and forever!
Amen
Love you!
T
PS- Did you enjoy this journey?  Would you drop me a line and let me know? 
Maybe we can swap stories!  I LOVE stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment