"The truth will set you free...Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." Luke 8:32, 36Who the Son sets free, she is free indeed.
I was listening to WOW 2014 today....and "Starts With Me" by Tim Timmons came on. It's not even on of my favourite songs...but one line caught my ear. One that made perfect sense to me.
"You break the lies that hold me back..."Every once in a while I think each of us can get stuck in a thought pattern. Often that pattern is not made of truthful thoughts. Thoughts that overcome you and make you believe that you really shouldn't be walking on the water. Lies that you believe. And you sink.
I realized with this reading program that the more truth you pour into your soul through your eyes....the less power these other thoughts have...and it sets you free.
And like the little perennial herbs in the photo, you break through the grey earth and grow again.
Truth = Freedom
Downloads to date: 143,338,225
No comments:
Post a Comment