Tuesday, May 9, 2017

So Few Words

Joshua 7, 8 & 9
I'm about to be late for work.
As I was reading today
Technology does not want to cooperate.
And the thought in my mind is that Joshua is a man of few words. He is more of a doer. The few words that are recorded are about courage and not having fear.
Sometimes fewer words are better. 
Strong-beacon-in-the-night type words.
To be strong, courageous.
About not fearing.
Somedays we don't need a lot of words. 
Because you can't hear them over the noise.
Or read them through the tears.
Thoughts and words about wars and conquest.
And righteous and steadfast and faithful walking.
Promised Land living. 
God with us. The God who keeps His Promises and can make the sun stand still.
I hope you have a great day today. 
Where ever you walk, and work today.

Walk strong and courageous. 
 XO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment