Exodus- Intro
We are about to pick up Israel’s story after our pause
with Job.
God’s Story.
Exodus is a travelling story and a wandering story.
It is of leaving and not quite arriving.
Of leaders and followers.
Of crying and Calling.
Of listening and bickering.
Of worship and of bitter complaining.
Of covenant and consecration.
Of Glory.
It’s so much our own story too.
I love that about Israel and about you and about me.
God’s people
His Treasured Possession.
Exodus is such an intimate story
Where we really see what it means for God to tabernacle
among us.
I love how much we learn about God and His Name and about
holiness.
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Jesus, and you and
me.
I’m supposed to write about chapters 1,2,3, and 4
But let’s do that tomorrow.
I’m about to be late for work!
No comments:
Post a Comment